Shawnee, OK asked in Employment Law and Family Law for Oklahoma

Q: What can I do if my husband is having an affair with a male supervisor that is a county employee for the State of OK?

My husband started an affair with his then supervisor (that’s a male), my husband is also an alcoholic and his supervisor would give him alcohol on company grounds, his supervisor would tell him intimate details about other employees that is a breech of their privacy but, his supervisor used his authority against my husband and kept the affair going on. Me and my children have been physically and verbally assaulted by my husband due to the undue influence of his supervisor. Can I sue him and the county?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Charles Watts
Charles Watts
  • Licensed in Oklahoma

A: You can divorce your husband. Your husband would have to be the one who sues the county.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.