Dallas, TX asked in Child Custody, Child Support and Family Law for Texas

Q: I was recently arrested and my charge is injury to a child .The allegations are from my son. I need help quick.

I have two kids a 13son and 15year old daughter . I have been divorced from my ex-husband for 10 years we have been to court just about every year since we have divorced. We just got out of court October 29,2020. He has been trying to take my kids from me for years and now he called CPS and I didn't do anything. I need help ASAP . Where to start? Cost? How long will this take? I'm in desperate need of help .

1 Lawyer Answer
Sharita Blacknall
Sharita Blacknall
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Dallas, TX
  • Licensed in Texas

A: If you sitll need help go to my website to look at an estimate of costs and to schedule a consultation. www.blacknallfirm.com.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.