Apopka, FL asked in Criminal Law for Florida

Q: I don’t know how to go about finding an attorney to file several different issues with 2 individuals.

My ex has wire-tapped our conversation (I have video evidence)

My ex & his girlfriend set me up for a trespass warning at my daughters school so I can’t go watch her play sports (I have the trespass & Body cam footage) the girlfriend wasn’t there but is the one who called it in, as she use to work at the station.

The girlfriend added my daughter to her health insurance as her daughter, filled out & signed my daughters medical records as her mother (I have copies of the insurance info & medical records)

My ex & his girlfriend have slandered myself & boyfriend claiming we do Meth (we don’t) & the girlfriend has called me a crack whore in front of my kids (I have video & witness)

I was told of my daughter being abused, I was refused when asked to talk to my daughter. Reported it to DCF, they made her lie. Recently got evidence of my ex & his girlfriend dropping her son off to stay the night with my daughter a month prior to the allegations, while they stayed at her place

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Tom Murphy
Tom Murphy
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Jacksonville, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: You should have a time-sharing plan with the family court. If your ex is not following the plan, bring it up to the judge.

Also, gather evidence about the abuse. DCF is pretty good about figuring out the real story. If you have evidence, bring it to the police. If the evidence seems legit ,even barely, they will pursue it. But of the evidence is no good, they will not do anything.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.