Federal Way, WA asked in Child Custody and Child Support for Idaho

Q: I’m trying to regain full custody what can I do besides a whole modification is there any emergency custody or ?

I’m looking for an attorney to help me with a custody modification I have had a child with me and her dad has primary custody but nobody’s able to reach him I do you have a verification from the school that she’s been with me and a paper from Health and welfare that the principal signed if I could just get some advice or some answers on what to do or how to do it the easiest way without having to go through a whole bunch of modifications

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Kevin M Rogers
Kevin M Rogers
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Boise, ID
  • Licensed in Idaho

A: If the child's father has primary custody, please answer a couple of questions so I can respond accurately:

1. Why do you / have you had the child with you?

2. Where did dad go? Why can't you get in touch with him?

If you could answer these questions, it might answer your questions? Please let me know?


Kevin Rogers


Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.