Tulsa, OK asked in Immigration Law for Oklahoma

Q: Would an EB-4 Visa work for Christian Pakistani Refugee (UNHCR) (wife deceased) who fled Pakistan 6 years ago from?

He fled under life threat with his 4 adult children (all over 21) and 1 married adult child with 2 children. All 9 persons are living in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. My desire is to bring them all to work in the US. but thinking maybe get the Dad in and then use him to help bring the rest over. 2 adult children are degreed Nurses. The married son-in-law is a Baker and the 1 adult son is a school teacher. The 2 youngest adult children need to finish their education started in Pakistan. I would appreciate any better plan of action if you can suggest a better way. I consider them family but it is not biological. I am a us citizen living in Oklahoma and would do what I could to financially help them get proper documents.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Hector E. Quiroga
Hector E. Quiroga
  • Immigration Law Lawyer
  • Las Vegas, NV

A: You could try. Immigration through employment is difficult. Your best bet would be to consult with an immigration attorney who has experience with employment based immigration to see what options are available.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.