Asked in Criminal Law and Federal Crimes for Pennsylvania

Q: They convicted my uncle Laquan of gun possession but they had no evidence he ever touched the gun they didn’t run no dna

And the gun was in fact found in his ex girlfriend bedroom and the gun was registered in her name ! They can’t just say it gun possession if they did not find it on him or in his possession.They had no search warrant when they searched his ex girlfriend house and he was not staying at that address . Detective lau is so bad at what he do and he did it illegal . They have no evidence that the drugs belong to my uncle as well , they have him a 15 year sentence and he’s not guilty . The judge was against him at all cost and the jury was as well ! I just want him to get his justice and be released. The system is soo corrupt and messed up & they hated my uncle since he was young so that put his past against him . I wish i can get him the highest paid lawyer but I can’t just yet . I hope he get his justice

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Cleveland, OH

A: While you haven't asked a question, it is important to understand that he needs to file an appeal and the time to do so is limited. So work with your family to find him a lawyer.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.