Salem, OR asked in Criminal Law and Landlord - Tenant for Oregon

Q: My land lord gave me 5 eviction 2 no cause the apartment had a water leak took them 8 months to fix molded floors

None licensed person fix but used other products now it’s falling apart stove didn’t work fridge too I had to buy a fridge we had an arbitrator he slept threw the whole thing and took him 57 days to give a tilling to the landlord I have pics of the entire thing now the city inspected a apartment building next to mine same owners and seen it is molded and none license people trying to fix it so put a stop work paper I need a new attorney she gave me one more no cause a week ago she refused to take my July rent and refused to accept three months of rent from Two different agency’s this place has roaches city asked to get that taken care and still nothing she said I had to get rude of companion pet my 12 yr old has Sever depression she was cutting herself so I can’t get rude if the pet I need a new attorney this one is setting for 12000 after I lost 8 months of food due to fridge not working land lord towed my two cars I had to pay to get it back she sends people to take pics of my kids

1 Lawyer Answer
Gregory L Abbott
Gregory L Abbott
  • Landlord Tenant Lawyer
  • Portland, OR
  • Licensed in Oregon

A: It is unclear what, if anything, you are asking. You apparently already have an attorney and they are the person to talk with - they know your case better than anyone reading a few paragraphs in an on-line forum. If you no longer trust your attorney, fire them and get a new one that you do trust.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.