Belleville, MI asked in Contracts for Ohio

Q: Went and purchase a car they charged me for something he told me he would give me for free now they want to give half

My money back based on the video he watch I told him we didn’t want it then he tells me he will give to me for free then charge me for it under other

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Michael Lewis Eisner
Michael Lewis Eisner
  • Cleveland, OH
  • Licensed in Ohio

A: Misrepresentations made during the sale of a car by a dealer should be reviewed by a consumer rights attorney. Most will give you a free consultation to determine if you have a strong enough claim to seek a remedy. Good luck.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.