Minneapolis, MN asked in Family Law and Child Custody for Kentucky

Q: How can I get dcbs & the courts to let us do our way of drug recovery & if we fail then inpatient rehab

If you feel that it would be in the best interest for the children and the parents that not everyone recovers the same & dcs is trying to use a recovery treatment that causes more triggers and doesn't help when the screening facility

or assessment worker's or social workers don't call to be like what's going on if something pops up yet want you doing their treatments & reach out to them when having issues yet when you do they just keep shuffling you around & round & get told one set of rules by one office only to find out by another office that their set of rules don't comply with what you have been following only to have it counted against you & only been to court one time in seven months only talked to court appointed attorney once never get told when doing good & possibly stepping in the direction to resolve case quicker or when not doing good to find out why unless it's weeks on end or months later & none of the good is addressed & never given specific time frame to work towards

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Louisville, KY
  • Licensed in Kentucky

A: You can’t. Lost cause.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.