Kentucky Child Custody Questions & Answers

Q: I have 3 kids with my ex bf. How do i go about getting full custody? He barely sees them or pays child support

1 Answer | Asked in Child Custody for Kentucky on
Answered on May 22, 2017

File a motion for sole custody. Hire a local attorney, they will know what the judge is likely to do with your particular set of facts.
View Details »

Q: I filed paper work for a divorce. Waited 60 days, and have a court date. Got mail saying it was denied. What do I do?

1 Answer | Asked in Arbitration / Mediation Law, Child Custody and Divorce for Kentucky on
Answered on May 22, 2017

You may want to consider hiring an attorney. If you have tried to do it yourself and you weren't able to get it done, there is probably something you are not doing correctly and it must be fixed before the court will grant your divorce/dissolution.
View Details »

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.