Greeley, CO asked in Banking, Business Law, Civil Litigation and Contracts for Colorado

Q: what do i do if my soon to be ex wife and my family the state and conuty ect .... as well as every bank wont help me ..

they have hacked every phone ..on my sixth phone line ..i now have no money no wheels.. they are hidding everything from and everyone has helped them ... she sold and stole a patent of my and now doing it agian ..its all about money investment property ... i never even knew and now they're try to stop me from doing anything ..... i need help and i know is cause of me the have what they got ... the county is crooked n my mom and brother are helpig her as well as her father ...

1 Lawyer Answer
D. Mathew Blackburn
D. Mathew Blackburn
  • Business Law Lawyer
  • Licensed in Colorado

A: Scheduling an appointment with a therapist to help you move past your loss. If you've exhausted all other remedies there's nothing left but to let it go. A professional can assist you with that.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.