Nashville, TN asked in Family Law and Child Custody for Kentucky

Q: How can I find a pro bono lawyer to help me with my case with CPS because I feel as as if neither mine nor my husband's

Court appointed attorney are working in a timely manner of getting our case resolved or even in keeping us informed of what's going on or what to do next or what we should or should not do. I have a best friend that due domestic violence in the home did not have custody of her children at the moment and has going to court every two weeks and I've been twice in 9 months and what I asked what to do caseworker tells me just keep working the plan

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Louisville, KY
  • Licensed in Kentucky

A: Bar Association or local Legal Aid Society.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.