Phoenix, AZ asked in Probate for Arizona

Q: oK friend, left home to me in August 24 2021 we notarized a join tenancy deed lawyer did't recorded it what do i do.

I filed malpractice against that lawyer am I in the right track i know my friend since 2009 but moved in with him In 2016 I helped him a little to buy the home in 2018 .We wonder about documents that we notarize with PLLC lawyer he said we get something in mail.On august 24 2021 from Maricopa recorder we notarize Durable power of attorney ARTICL I with Article II connected together -2 Health care power of Attorney last one--THE Joint Tenancy Deed we couldn't record this one because it was the copy .What can I do we thought this HARDES PART OF LIFE WHY DID A LAWYER ROB HIS WISHES THAT SO DISRESPECTED . We got the home in 2019 I can't even understand how i feel my WANTING MY FRIEND BACK FIRST FIRST more and this what do i do it sick .


Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Nina Whitehurst
Nina Whitehurst
  • Probate Lawyer
  • Crossville, TN
  • Licensed in Arizona

A: This is a question that you should be asking the attorney who is helping you with the malpractice lawsuit. If you did not obtain any advice before filing the lawsuit, then that was a very big mistake. You could be wasting a lot of money.

No attorney in this forum can give you any kind of solid, reliable opinion without reviewing ALL of the facts and circumstances, which requires a full consultation.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.