Orlando, FL asked in Real Estate Law and Landlord - Tenant for Florida

Q: I would like to know if the hotel I stay at can keep making me switch rooms, I was in the one building where there is

Mold n Roaches and bad plumbing, I pay 674 a week for the room, they move me to a different room because of the plumbing back up, now they want me to move back to that room where the mold n roaches are. I don’t want to move, I was told I had to move back to the room I was in, I had no choice. They so call need their room for a ( snowbird) in they words. Do I have any options?

1 Lawyer Answer
Terrence H Thorgaard
Terrence H Thorgaard
  • Freeeport, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: Sure. You can move to a different hotel.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.