Columbus, GA asked in Personal Injury for Georgia

Q: I got injury at a hotel when i was taking a shower and the showerhead bursted off the pipe hitted me in the head.I fell

backward causing injury on my left hip and back. Now I have problems with my vision and other problems. Because of problem with the paralegal at the law firm I had, claiming that she had sent me documents that never sent and claiming that she never received from the medical facility any of the medical records which was sent to them from the doctor office. Then she gave my phone number to a company about refinancing my loan without permission or informing me about give this company information about loan amount. What should I do when hotel insurance company attorney contact me because they have to the 22nd of Feburary.

Related Topics:
2 Lawyer Answers
Titus Thomas Nichols
Titus Thomas Nichols pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Marietta, GA
  • Licensed in Georgia

A: If you believe that you can no longer work with the firm that you have now, then you should definitely reach out to a new firm to handle your case. I would first recommend speaking with your current attorney to see if you can resolve the problem. If not, then definitely seek out a lawyer who is committed to helping you and has experience with this kind of case.

A: Issues and miscommunication does happen, so if you are not happy with your current law firm, then you could always seek another firm or attorney to take over your case. If you elect to do this, then there are plenty of attorneys, including myself, who can speak with you about this important matter, provided you have a viable case.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.