Birmingham, AL asked in Banking, Copyright, Bankruptcy and Admiralty / Maritime for Alabama

Q: What do I need to do lawfully after filing an Declaration of my life line and Resurrection, In county I reside in?

I proclaimed my nationality and legal Notice

On or about 4 of April 2014 in Jefferson county..

1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Maritime Law Lawyer
  • Little Neck, NY

A: An Alabama attorney could probably advise best, but your post remains open for four weeks. This is posted under Admiralty/Maritime, but it does not appear to be something that most maritime attorneys would be familiar with. In terms of reaching out to attorneys, it isn't fully clear what kind of attorney would handle such a matter. Good luck

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.