San Antonio, TX asked in Appeals / Appellate Law, Child Custody, Civil Rights and Native American Law for Texas

Q: If I have proof can I back this statement up with an appeal

1) caseworker said if I'm negative I don't need to take drug test or treatment

2) there was no violence in my home

3) I am enrolled in a tribe and proof I'm native American

4) I done all my classes and completed them I paid for my classes. Got proof for that two

5) I followed court orders I have screenshots of mine and caseworker talking back and forth

1 Lawyer Answer
Penny Wymyczak-White
Penny Wymyczak-White
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Houston, TX
  • Licensed in Texas

A: If you submit this evidence at the trial level you can use it in your , It would be wise to hire a lawyer.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.