Aurora, IL asked in Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice for Nevada

Q: a procedure i didnt ask for left me deformed on my face

i went in to have eye bag removal and face lift and woke up with some threads that are connected to my bone that cause damage to my face and i did not sign for this and was never told of this ,i have seen 2 plastic surgents that said they cant fix it .That they have never heard of this ,also that eyebag scar is the worst they have seen .my face is deformed now we dont even know if its FDA approved .also had breast revision with a lift asked for 700 cc bigger came out with smaller 475cc and he stated that he cut off two much skin that he couldnt fit them in ,i spent over 24000 and this doctor has blown me off so i cant leave my house pain and suffering

1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Medical Malpractice Lawyer
  • Little Neck, NY

A: A Nevada attorney could advise best, but your post remains open for two weeks. I'm sorry for your ordeal. There wasn't a question included in the post, but you may be wondering what your legal rights are. The first step in finding that out is to reach out to Nevada med mal attorneys. If a law firm felt that you had the basis for a potential case, they could retrieve your records and review with a medical professional. Med mal firms typically offer free initial consults, and these days, many firms handle such consults virtually. Good luck

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.