Cherokee Village, AR asked in Personal Injury, Health Care Law and Social Security for Arkansas

Q: Hello I recently was kicked out of my sisters I retrieved everything but clothes and personal files from health records

Other then health records there is legal government and social security documents I’m being denied to is there something I can do to get those back it’s been a month since I been kicked out

1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Little Neck, NY

A: An Arkansas attorney could advise best, but your question remains open for two weeks. I'm sorry for your difficult situation. You could consult with a local attorney about options, but in these types of settings, there's no telling what happens to such records. Your first inexpensive option might be to contact the applicable entities to explore whether they have copies of your records. Hopefully you might be able to reconstruct the files from insurance companies and medical offices that processed bills for medical services you received. Good luck

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.