Arkansas Health Care Law Questions & Answers

Q: Hospital refuses to abide by court order. Police refuse to when I called to enforce. Patient a minor. What can I do?

1 Answer | Asked in Family Law and Health Care Law for Arkansas on
Answered on Nov 5, 2015
Terrence H Thorgaard's answer
Your problem is that the hospital, since it is not a party to the divorce case, is not obligated to abide by the terms of the decree. Talk to an attorney about getting a subpoena issued requiring the hospital to disclose the records.

Q: Do i have a malpractice case or negligence? My 52 year old mother with a history of high bp on march 19, ,2015 went to h

1 Answer | Asked in Health Care Law for Arkansas on
Answered on Aug 20, 2015
Robert Jason De Groot's answer
You need to go see a local medical malpractice attorney about this. That is the best thing you can do. The attorney will try to determine if there even is a case.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.