Las Vegas, NV asked in Appeals / Appellate Law and Gov & Administrative Law for Nevada

Q: I need a lawyer that knows about filing appeals Under NRS233B.130 on an Administrative Hearing What type of lawyer?

What type of lawyer do I need?

1 Lawyer Answer
Kevin Christopher Murphy
Kevin Christopher Murphy
  • La Mesa, CA
  • Licensed in Nevada

A: You want an Admin. Law attorney but we are unable to assist you at this time, so you can call your local County Bar Association (Clark County, etc.) and secure a referral to qualified legal representation. However, I wanted to caution that you are required to file within 30 days of the adverse action so "time is of the essence." Good luck!

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.