Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Nevada Gov & Administrative Law Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Domestic Violence, Family Law, Gov & Administrative Law and Legal Malpractice for Nevada on
Q: My lawyer and judge are friends and I asked my lawyer about an appeal in a cp domestic violence case and she quit.

My lawyer was very rude tryed to coerce me into pleading in family court and quit when I asked about an appeal because I never got 72hr hearing for child removal in Las vegas 89115

Joel Gary Selik
Joel Gary Selik
answered on Sep 3, 2022

What you describe would not be a legal malpractice case.

Q: I need to file an appeal on an administrative hearing decision with the NV State Board of Massage Therapy.

I asked what the process was for an appeal and was told I could appeal using NRS233B.130. What type of lawyer do I need?

Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
answered on May 28, 2022

A Nevada attorney could advise best, but your question remains open for three weeks. You could reach out to attorneys who handle government/administrative law (which you've already chosen), education law, professional license/certificate matters, civil litigation, and probably a few other... Read more »

1 Answer | Asked in Appeals / Appellate Law and Gov & Administrative Law for Nevada on
Q: I need a lawyer that knows about filing appeals Under NRS233B.130 on an Administrative Hearing What type of lawyer?

What type of lawyer do I need?

Kevin Christopher Murphy
Kevin Christopher Murphy
answered on May 11, 2022

You want an Admin. Law attorney but we are unable to assist you at this time, so you can call your local County Bar Association (Clark County, etc.) and secure a referral to qualified legal representation. However, I wanted to caution that you are required to file within 30 days of the adverse... Read more »

1 Answer | Asked in Bankruptcy, Banking, Collections and Gov & Administrative Law for Nevada on
Q: I'm filing for bankruptcy own my house my niece is living in it while I live with my mother. Can they seize my house?

I live in my mother's house to take care of her, so I let my niece live in my house.

Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison
answered on Mar 25, 2021

These questions need to be answered by your bankruptcy attorney after he has reviewed your finances.

1 Answer | Asked in Contracts, Elder Law, Federal Crimes and Gov & Administrative Law for Nevada on
Q: Travel Company I joined moved, I can't contact them and I'm still making payments to a finance company what can I do?

Infinity Concierge Services, LLC, Inessa Kazaryan and Vilen Kazaryan have beat many people including myself out of lots of money. This was a Travel Club in Las Vegas, NV located on Convention Center Drive. Vilen was the Mgr at the office which no longer exists and the telephone numbers are... Read more »

Bruce Alexander Minnick
Bruce Alexander Minnick
answered on Jun 21, 2019

I applaud your persistence and determination in trying to resolve this troublesome problem. As you now know, you are only one of many other people who have suffered substantial loss in this flimflam.

Unfortunately, there is no (easy) way to get out of the installment contract you made with...
Read more »

Q: The NV Board of Veterinary Examiners has taken my vet's licence. Their regulations do not provide an appeal process

How does my vet find how to challenge their ruling.

Joel Gary Selik
Joel Gary Selik
answered on Apr 30, 2018

Contact Attorney Kevin Murphy

1 Answer | Asked in Business Law, Gov & Administrative Law and Car Accidents for Nevada on
Q: How many days after a NV Board meets is it responsible to publish its minutes? What NRS governs it?
Peter N. Munsing
Peter N. Munsing
answered on Sep 8, 2016

Not every board has to publish every meeting. You need to determine if it is covered by the Nevada Open Meeings/Records Acts.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.