San Juan Capistrano, CA asked in Legal Malpractice for California

Q: Can Search Warrant Requests be filed on an Attorney and Doctor if you have legal malpractice arbitration on Attorney?

Legal malpractice case was forced into Compelled Binding Arbitration with a forged (backdated) agreement presented to Court with Declarations of factuality. Same Attorney, of own volition, attempted to hide clients pre-existing conditions in UC - removing pages of Doctors Office Intake Form and submitting status reports to Mediation Brief void of any mention of pre-existing condition. How do I produce what was omitted?

UC was only entered into after Surgeon assured me the degenerative pre-existing DISH could not be attributed to new "impact" based injuries. Is use of Search Warrant Requests acceptable? Or Subpoena's to Produce stipulating Items be retrieved in presence of and presented to Officers.

I need blank copies of intake forms from Atty & Dr. or my original files. Can I file Requests for Search Warrants for both Attorney and Doctor's offices for my forms and files being we are actively in Discovery phase of Compelled Binding Arbitration? Will I have to file fraud charges?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Joel Gary Selik
Joel Gary Selik
  • Legal Malpractice Lawyer
  • Las Vegas, NV
  • Licensed in California

A: It would be a Request for Production or Subpoena, but yes, you can seek the records.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.