Newland, NC asked in Social Security for North Carolina

Q: Under social security rules, how does the SS admin and DDS handle fraudulent healthcare records?

I have been disabled with PTSD for 3 years. The PTSD is from extreme criminal abuse by my former employer, Wells Fargo, and my former hospital, Atrium Health. I turned both in to the US DOJ, who sponsored a cover up + additional criminal abuse of me. The bulk of my healthcare records are from Atrium Health. Atrium Health's records are fraudulent; they deliberately and systematically understate the severity of my condition. There is additional healthcare fraud that has been sponsored by the US DOJ.

I have been approved for SSDI, but DDS gave me an onset date that is off by over 12 months. This results from my records understating my condition. I want to go to an ALJ and have the onset date corrected. I have evidence for all the crimes I have been subjected to, including the healthcare fraud. Can I show the judge this as proof? I will not be able to get Atrium to revise my records or to admit they are fraudulent, and their crimes are being sponsored by the United States of America.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Elizabeth Fowler Lunn
Elizabeth Fowler Lunn
  • Social Security Disability Lawyer
  • Raleigh, NC
  • Licensed in North Carolina

A: You cannot appeal just the onset date. If you file an appeal to try to get an earlier onset date then you are appealing the entire decision. You may wind up with a final decision that you are not eligible for benefits at all. No matter what disability onset date you are given, you can only receive payments going back to 12 months before your application date. Depending on your application date, an earlier onset date may not result in any additional backpay.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.