Milwaukee, WI asked in Personal Injury, Civil Rights, Identity Theft and Land Use & Zoning for Illinois

Q: First of all house. My house at 7229 South Harvard in Chicago they took me to court I w o n of my case a rule 23 return

The managers in the work program man have stole all my stuff then I got me to the other building they change my rent to $1,000 or $37,000 I they won't take me to court and I can't get nobody help me how to build a change my property my unit told me I wasn't the owner but they didn't tax papers if it turned out my paperwork it won't let me move out the house is nasty toilets on worth of nothing and I'm trying to get help and keep hey cut the virus I can't get no help it's a bunch of frog going now S.N. she stole phones by birth certificate my emails and she got access to all of them and answering all because of the work program boss had our paperwork in this house they all ended together selling people stuff messages they change them report what's going on S.N. got access to my stuff my email my phone everything

1 Lawyer Answer
Charles Candiano
Charles Candiano
  • Chicago, IL
  • Licensed in Illinois

A: Please read:

You must ask a coherent question or NOBODY can help you.

Reciting rambling facts with no syntax wastes your time and ours because it is unintelligible.

Never use proper names in an online post. Your question is supposed to be anonymous.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.