Revere, MA asked in Elder Law and Landlord - Tenant for Massachusetts

Q: I have a question I would like to know what is my rights of living in an apartment building. Under Section 8. I am an I

I have a tenant that live above me that have two kids in there and they're very noisy and I could understand that kids can be kids but they're not even trying to calm them down even with the dog dropping things and all kinds of stuff I am 62 years old and I don't need the extra stress I tried talking to them told me not to ring the doorbell anymore if I see anything that belongs to them just leave it there so I don't know what to do trying my best to keep peace around us but I can't deal with this anymore I need your help legal advice I live Worcester County Massachusetts

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Lillian J. LaRosa
Lillian J. LaRosa
  • Woburn, MA
  • Licensed in Massachusetts

A: This sounds like a Landlord Tenant issue and you should review your Section 8 agreement with the Housing Entity you have before proceeding toward eviction.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.