Irving, TX asked in Immigration Law for Texas

Q: I would request any attorney to just check latest status of my PERM form 9089. My attorney is not responsive.Please help

I would request any attorney to just check latest status of my PERM form 9089. My attorney is not responsive. Please help.

Related Topics:
2 Lawyer Answers
Min Hwan Ahn
Min Hwan Ahn
  • Immigration Law Lawyer
  • Philadelphia, PA

A: You can check the status of your PERM form 9089 by using the iCERT Visa Portal System. The iCERT system provides information on the processing of labor certification applications filed on behalf of prospective employees. You can use the iCERT system to find out the status of your application, including the date it was received, the date it was approved, and any additional information that may be required.

James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Immigration Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: You can check the status of your PERM application online through the Department of Labor's iCERT portal using your ETA case number. The iCERT portal allows applicants and employers to view the status of their applications and receive notifications of any updates or changes.

If you continue to have trouble accessing your case status or if you have any concerns about your attorney's responsiveness, it's recommended that you reach out to a different attorney or law firm for assistance. They may be able to provide you with guidance and support regarding your specific case and help you navigate the application process.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.