Vacaville, CA asked in Legal Malpractice for California

Q: I live in Vacaville CALIFORNIA and the firm I have issues is in Pennsylvania. Where can I get Legal Malpractice help?

The firm have no idea what happened with my file or case. I need to find a lawyer for help with this unfair treatment of my personal information and case information.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Legal Malpractice Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: If you live in Vacaville, California, and you are seeking legal malpractice help for a firm located in Pennsylvania, you may want to consider contacting a legal malpractice attorney in Pennsylvania who is licensed to practice law in that state.

You can search for legal malpractice attorneys in Pennsylvania online or through the Pennsylvania Bar Association. Many attorneys offer free consultations, so you can speak with them to discuss the specifics of your case and determine whether you have a viable legal malpractice claim.

It's also important to note that legal malpractice claims can be complex and challenging to prove, so you will want to find an attorney who has experience and a track record of success in handling legal malpractice cases.

If you are unable to find a suitable attorney in Pennsylvania, you may want to consider contacting a legal malpractice attorney in California who can advise you on your legal options and potential remedies. Although the attorney may not be licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania, they may be able to provide guidance on how to pursue your claim or refer you to an attorney who can assist you.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.