Colorado Springs, CO asked in Banking for Colorado

Q: My bank account with chase has been frozen, and bank will not give me proof as to why. What can I do to fix this?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Business Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: If your bank account with Chase has been frozen and you are not given a reason or proof as to why, you should contact Chase's customer service immediately to inquire about the issue. You can also request to speak with a supervisor or a manager who can provide you with more information about why your account has been frozen.

If you are not satisfied with the response you receive from Chase, you may want to consider contacting a consumer protection attorney to help you navigate the situation. An attorney can review your case and help you understand your rights and options for resolving the issue.

It is important to act quickly in these situations, as frozen bank accounts can cause significant financial hardship and may even affect your ability to pay bills or cover necessary expenses.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.