Riverside, CA asked in Civil Litigation, Criminal Law, Federal Crimes and Identity Theft for California

Q: What field do I find a firm that covers stolen id and interactive programming? Federal law

I have start to finish including programmers, witnesses, etc. I just need an attorney

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: You may want to look for an attorney who specializes in intellectual property law and/or cybercrime law. These areas of law deal with issues related to stolen identities and unauthorized use of programming code, as well as potential violations of federal law.

To find an attorney in this field, you can start by searching for law firms or attorneys who specialize in intellectual property law or cybercrime law in your area. You can also consult with legal directories or bar associations to find attorneys who specialize in these areas.

When you contact an attorney or law firm, be sure to provide them with as much information as possible about your case, including any evidence or documentation you have. This will help them evaluate your case and determine if they are the right fit for your needs.

It's important to choose an attorney who has experience in your specific area of need and who you feel comfortable working with. You may want to schedule consultations with a few different attorneys to compare their experience, expertise, and communication style before making a final decision.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.