Escanaba, MI asked in Personal Injury and Education Law for Michigan

Q: I need a lawyer that will handle my case where my son was injured in school due to negligence

1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Little Neck, NY

A: A Michigan attorney could advise best, but your question remains open for a week. It's difficult for attorneys here to reach out to you if you're looking for an attorney, which your post indicates you are. The format is only quick Q & A - the site doesn't serve as a lawyer referral service. You'd need to undertake your own efforts to reach out to attorneys. Try to set up a free initial consult - that's a normal courtesy from law firms that handle injury cases. You could search firms on your own online, look into the attorney referral services of state or local bar associations, and additionally, there's a tab above, "Find a Lawyer." It's a directory that lists law firms by region and area of practice. Any such arrangements would be between you and the law firms you reach out to, and would be outside this forum. I hope your son is okay. Good luck

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.