Bellefontaine, OH asked in Criminal Law for Ohio

Q: Hi my name is Tiffany I am currently on probation for a covaence felony 3 charge I am going to court for my 2nd violatio

Hi my name is Tiffany I am currently on probation for a covaence felony 3 charge I am going to court for my 2nd violation I have been to lots of programs on this charge already I have a job and been paying my fines I was supposed to get off probation this month but I messed up my job wrote me a recommendation letter as well when I go in I will be clean

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Patrick DiChiro
Patrick DiChiro
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Independence, OH

A: I believe you have done well by being clean, paying your fines and obtaining a job. But, it is concerning that this is a second violation. I am not sure you how you messed up, but the judge can: continue/extend your probation; terminate probation; or send you to jail. Since this is a second violation, I would do everything possible to pay off what you can and maybe get into another program addressing whatever your issues are.

Best wishes,

Patrick DiChiro

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.