Pittsburgh, PA asked in Bankruptcy, Criminal Law, Divorce and DUI / DWI for Pennsylvania

Q: I don't have a lot of money and I want to file bankruptcy what can I do

I receive allimony from my x husband. However I started out in the negative when he left me after 22 years of marriage and now I have a ton of credit card bills that are all suing me . On top of it I am in the process of getting a dui charg and my life has fallen apart. I am trying to get it back together so I am asking what is the best way to this legally

1 Lawyer Answer
Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Louisville, KY

A: Have a competent bankruptcy attorney review your situation snd help you make the best decision as how to proceed.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.