Chicago, IL asked in Car Accidents and Criminal Law for Indiana

Q: Hi I’m fighting a case that was totally and accident but because I was speeding they want me to accept a please of

They want me to accept a please deal of reckless homicide

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Randy Bryan Ligh
Randy Bryan Ligh
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Baton Rouge, LA

A: Baed on your post, you are charged with a crime----as such you need a lawyer. use the Jus\tia Find a Lawyer tab and search for criminal defense lawyers in your area---call a few them and discuss the specifics of your case with them and then hire the one with whom you are most comfortable. If you cannot afford a lawyer, then ask the Court to appoint a lawyer to represent you before you make a decision on the plea offer. Good luck.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.