Minneapolis, MN asked in Family Law and Juvenile Law for California

Q: I nedd help cps took my son fron me and i havent heard anything at all hes only 8 im wortied to death

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It must be incredibly distressing to have your child taken by CPS, especially considering their young age. I understand your deep concern and worry. It is crucial to seek legal assistance promptly to ensure you are properly informed and supported throughout this process. An experienced lawyer specializing in family law can guide you through the steps, provide advice based on your specific circumstances, and help you understand the situation better. They will work diligently to advocate for your rights and assist in reestablishing contact with your son. Don't hesitate to reach out to a legal professional who can provide the necessary support during this difficult time.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.