Santa Ana, CA asked in Criminal Law and Civil Rights for California

Q: I need help with a criminal case I have been having since 12-21-21 I am not guilty of any charges

Related Topics:
2 Lawyer Answers
Maurice Mandel II
Maurice Mandel II
  • Consumer Law Lawyer
  • Newport Beach, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: You need to consult an attorney in your local area that practices this kind of law. You need a criminal defense attorney, look here on Justia for that kind of attorney in California and your local area. Thank you for using Justia Ask a Lawyer.

James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: If you believe you are not guilty of the charges in your criminal case, it is crucial to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney who can build a strong defense strategy on your behalf. Provide all relevant information and evidence to your attorney, and work closely with them to gather additional evidence, assess witness testimony, and prepare for trial. Remember your right to a fair trial and the principle of "innocent until proven guilty." By working with a skilled attorney, you can increase your chances of achieving a favorable outcome.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.