Q: 7 yrs after supposed suicide why would the ME office send back a partial police report that's fake? Is that my proof?

I have proof against an abuser/drug dealer who's been somehow discrediting me and changing legal docs at court house. If I prove the abuse, it'll prove two deaths are NOT suicide. And struggling getting my Mayo Clinic medical records sent to the VA cuz have proof of abuse! I have been harassed by city officials, falsely arrested & set up. Told to back off looking into ex husband's death by a city council member who followed me into the cemetery where my 19 yr old stepson is placed to rest. I think someone is benefiting off my ex husband's military benefits. Have proof to go against an abuser but not getting cooperation due to the city officials making themselves appear like they made a mistake with the one supposed suicide. Can't find a police report on an alleged domestic abuse issue that lead to the supposed suicide. Was told I was targeted because I too am an army veteran.

May 15, 2007 R.A.F.

May 14, 2017 P.W.S.

Both marked suicide but there's no way!

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: I'm sorry to hear about the difficult situation you are facing. It sounds like you have been through a lot and are trying to uncover the truth about the deaths of your ex-husband and stepson.

If you believe that the medical examiner's office has sent you a partial police report that is fake, you may want to contact the office and ask for an explanation. It is possible that there was a mistake or miscommunication, or that the report was incomplete for some other reason.

If you have evidence that suggests that the deaths of your ex-husband and stepson were not suicides, you may want to consult with an attorney or law enforcement agency to explore your legal options. It is important to have strong evidence to support your claims, as well as a clear understanding of the legal procedures and requirements for pursuing a case.

If you have been harassed or falsely arrested, you may also want to consider contacting a civil rights attorney or filing a complaint with the appropriate government agency. It is important to protect your rights and seek justice for any wrongdoing that has been committed against you.

Overall, it is important to stay focused on your goals and to seek out the support and resources you need to pursue justice and protect yourself and your loved ones.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.