Los Angeles, CA asked in Contracts, Real Estate Law, Government Contracts and Identity Theft for California

Q: On the Assessor print out my anut &uncle have to Affivdated of death in there owen name just to put there back on title

Is it legal for the Assessor office to accept that two people cliam owenship on title than turn in two affivdated of there owen death just to claim title of owner ship again at 35% owenership this time when property was shows that it's already a BONDEFIED gift R&T 11911 successor grantor being one in the same and there record document state that they act knownelge That the R&T 11911 and they add the word accomidation to the document

I showed the Assessors office that my name comes up showing successor to the property with a court petition stating me as successor R&T 11911 also show that BONDEFIED gift successor grantor being one and the same trust now the assessor's refused to do a fraud investigation and I mean refused even after I showed them the fraud that's show on there owen print out

So should If I go to the recorders office.record my self as true owener under the R&T 11911 and I state to the accessor office to remove there names &if not demand that 4fraud investigation

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Sacramento, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: Consult with a real estate attorney to address potential fraud and property ownership disputes. They can review the evidence you have and advise on the best course of action. Consider requesting a fraud investigation and follow the attorney's guidance on recording your ownership claim with the recorder's office. This information is not legal advice, so seek professional assistance for your specific situation.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.