Boston, MA asked in Domestic Violence, Sexual Harassment and Personal Injury for Massachusetts

Q: I also need a Civil lawyer that covers sexual abuse as well.

As I have gotten SA’d within the facility and got written up and laughed at just for trying to report it. They even tried to take my phone away and took the program phone away for a week hoping I couldn’t get a sane test. They were forcing me to give up my pregnancy results which violates HIPPA to feel justified in battering me my last pregnancies.

1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Little Neck, NY

A: A Massuchusetts attorney could advise best, but your question remains open for three weeks. You're seeking an attorney, and this forum isn't set up like an attorney referral service. I'm sorry for your ordeal. In addition to your own searches, you could look into the "Find a Lawyer" tab above. Also, there are attorney referral services listed under state and local bar associations. Those resources are outside this forum, and any arrangements made would be between you and the attorneys you reach out to. Good luck

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.