Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Massachusetts Sexual Harassment Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Domestic Violence, Sexual Harassment and Personal Injury for Massachusetts on
Q: I also need a Civil lawyer that covers sexual abuse as well.

As I have gotten SA’d within the facility and got written up and laughed at just for trying to report it. They even tried to take my phone away and took the program phone away for a week hoping I couldn’t get a sane test. They were forcing me to give up my pregnancy results which violates... View More

Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
answered on Sep 25, 2023

A Massuchusetts attorney could advise best, but your question remains open for three weeks. You're seeking an attorney, and this forum isn't set up like an attorney referral service. I'm sorry for your ordeal. In addition to your own searches, you could look into the "Find a... View More

1 Answer | Asked in Family Law, Libel & Slander and Sexual Harassment for Massachusetts on
Q: What type of lawyer am I looking for?

My boyfriend of 4 years has been living a double life and has a one year old child with another woman. He’s been using me financially, borrowing over $25k over the course of our relationship. I have PayPal transfer receipts and written promises of repayment, fraudulent reasoning for why he needed... View More

Ali Shahrestani,
Ali Shahrestani,
answered on Jan 3, 2019

You may have a case for breach of contract for the loans. As for the allegations of infidelity, you may want to contact the other woman via counsel. As for allegations of child endangerment of some sort, it depends on the facts. And do you need a restraining order for some reason? More details are... View More

1 Answer | Asked in Juvenile Law, Libel & Slander and Sexual Harassment for Massachusetts on
Q: My child continues to get harrassed in person and on social media. A female posts statements claiming my son "sexually

harrassed" her. She sent it through snap chat. It is not accurate. What are my son's rights. BTW both ages are 14 years old.

Lissa McKinney
Lissa McKinney
answered on Aug 24, 2018

You are in a tricky spot to navigate as there are so many ways to go and so many pitfalls too. Have you contacted the police about the cyber-bullying? If they are in the same school, have you notified the school so they can intervene on the bullying as well? As for the harassment, if they were... View More

1 Answer | Asked in Employment Law and Sexual Harassment for Massachusetts on
Q: My old boss on a daily basis called me stupid retarded and fag I have text calling me fag and homo what are my options?

Just trying to see if there's anything I can do, I put up with this harassment for years because I needed a job, now that I'm out of the hostile work environment I'm wondering if I have any real options

Ali Shahrestani,
Ali Shahrestani,
answered on Aug 4, 2017

You might be able to sue for constructive termination and hostile work environment. When did this end? More details are necessary to provide a professional analysis of your issue. The best first step is an Initial Consultation with an Attorney such as myself. You can read more about me, my... View More

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.