Amelia, OH asked in Criminal Law for Ohio

Q: Ok I'm charged what it says online is f5 agg poss of drugs and fentanyl compound is a f5 now on the police report it say

Says f2 on the agg poss of drugs 19.4 grams now they claim the box of drugs was in tge fliir board but if it was then i couldn't have flipped the numbers on the lock box bc of all my bags and coat and shoes were in floor and the weed Amit to but that was in cup holder tge law never asked me anything just took drivers word on everything now this was like the 3 ir 4th time we where stopped an im the only one again being charged with it. This time the drugs where not mine ... but Clermont county has always had it out for me the only county I've ever been convicted of anything if u look threw my pass

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Linda  Malek
Linda Malek pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Cuyahoga Falls, OH
  • Licensed in Ohio

A: I am sorry about your situation. The best way to handle a drug case such as this is to find a defense lawyer that is able to access whether a Motion to Suppress needs filed. See if BCI is able to fingerprint any of the evidence to see whether your prints are on them, because if not, that might be helpful as well. It may be beneficial to see if your passenger (provided there was one) would sign an affidavit taking responsibility if the drugs were theirs. Obviously, they will need to testify on your behalf.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.