Louisville, KY asked in Family Law, Child Custody and Child Support for Kentucky

Q: Proving someone’s character/custody

When a person has a LONG list of convictions, currently on parole, prior charges that were also violent. Including wanton on officer 1st. What’s some evidence to show a judge that someone may not be the one who is “Best Interest” They lied on 2 Motions filed, lied about my appear (hair color) in hopes to make it seem like Im trying to prevent accurate testing if she asked for it. never has been easy to coparent with, loves to bully, never cares about the boundaries we’ve talked face to face and agreed too just to do it anyways multiple times. Also to prove the various relationships they’ve been in and out of and how quickly she is to move her partners in. They got money and just changed certain we things to have a better life, with paved with the road of bad intentions. How can I prove that this is all out of spitefullness, or to bully, or that nothing thats said is even true. Yeah I can screen shot text messages but is there any quirks that’ll get the better present my evidence.

1 Lawyer Answer
Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Louisville, KY
  • Licensed in Kentucky

A: Your lawyer will be able to explain everything he needs for you to hopefully win the case.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.