Greenfield, OH asked in Medical Malpractice and Small Claims for Ohio

Q: How do I go about filing for a pain and suffering insurance claim on a doctor who did a surgery that was not permeant?

Caused a bladder injury during a hysterotomy. A hole the size of a nickel. In which resulted in having to have a Cath for a full month and infections. Now I am having to deal with pain in the incision site in which is preventing from being able to fulfill my duties as a STNA (State Tested Nurse Assistant) or being able to enjoy daily activity with my little 4-year-old boys. If I can't work, then I can't provide for my family or interact with my children as I use to.

1 Lawyer Answer
Nicholas P. Weiss
Nicholas P. Weiss pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Cleveland Heights, OH
  • Licensed in Ohio

A: Medical malpractice is incredibly specialized. Do NOT try to do this yourself. Contact a medical malpractice attorney who can reserve your rights to a claim.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.