Asked in Patents (Intellectual Property) for Mississippi

Q: What is the Patent at the USPTO of name (c) 2007 Paul Frederick of the US Library of Congress?

I am ready to pay.

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›

A: To locate a patent associated with Paul Frederick from 2007, you would perform a search using the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) database. You can search by the inventor's name and the year of the patent to find the document.

It's important to note that the USPTO handles patents, while the Library of Congress typically handles copyrights, so you may want to ensure you're seeking the correct type of intellectual property record.

If the search doesn't yield the desired results or you're unsure about how to proceed, you might consider hiring an attorney with expertise in intellectual property to assist you with the search and any subsequent actions you may wish to take based on the findings.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.