Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Mississippi Patents (Intellectual Property) Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Patents (Intellectual Property) for Mississippi on
Q: how to patent ammunition?

I wanted to know how to patent a method and design for shotgun ammunition.

Bill Hulsey
Bill Hulsey answered on May 12, 2020

Yes. I have done this on several occasions. We can discuss this process at your convenience.

1 Answer | Asked in Patents (Intellectual Property) for Mississippi on
Kevin E. Flynn
Kevin E. Flynn answered on Oct 6, 2019

As patent attorneys obtain their patent registration from the USPTO, they can help inventors from anywhere seek US patents. Many of my clients are from states beyond North Carolina.

In some situations, there is a need to visit a lab or factory to see prototypes or to interview a number...
Read more »

2 Answers | Asked in Patents (Intellectual Property) for Mississippi on
Q: I have done all of the tracking and research for my patent to my land. Al deeds and documents are certified.

I am in need of a confirmation of title. What will be the cost?

Kevin E. Flynn
Kevin E. Flynn answered on Jul 12, 2018

I am sorry but patents is normally associated with the patent rights given to an inventor by the United States Patent and Trademark Office.

You may want to resubmit your question with the tag real estate to get this question to the right type of attorney.

I hope this helps.

Kevin E Flynn

View More Answers

2 Answers | Asked in Patents (Intellectual Property) for Mississippi on
Q: I invented a process for a company , including separate equipment. Then had me write up the patent and do the drawings

then let me go from the company, changed lawyers and claim themselves as inventor. Can I stop them?

Peter D. Mlynek
Peter D. Mlynek answered on Apr 28, 2018

I am so sorry that this happened to you. Unfortunately, this is a fairly common occurrence.

The good news is that the company CANNOT take off your name from the patent if you indeed were an inventor on at least one claim. Your name will need to be on the patent, even if they do not want...
Read more »

View More Answers

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.