Great Bend, PA asked in Health Care Law, Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice for Pennsylvania

Q: Can I sue a hospital for continuing to employ an NURSE convicted of corruption of minors in ER HANDLING MY CHILD

The nurse that took care of my 2 yr old child in Montrose er Pennsylvania on march 27 2023 had previously been convicted in JUNE 2022 of corruption of minors and indecent assault.

I want to sue the hospital and administration for negligence n allowing my child to be in physical contact with a person guilty of sexual crimes with minors

1 Lawyer Answer
Joel Gary Selik
Joel Gary Selik
  • Medical Malpractice Lawyer
  • Las Vegas, NV

A: If there was improper contact with your child there is a valid lawsuit.

John Michael Frick agrees with this answer

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.