Medford, OR asked in Consumer Law and Business Law for Oregon

Q: where can i ask an attorney, for free, a question about the legality of an authorized payment being misapplied

My payment was applied to a whole different despite the Company's representative telling me I would receive a refund by the 19th of December placed back on my SSDI payment card

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Little Neck, NY

A: An Oregon attorney could advise best, but your question remains open for four weeks. You could ask here, but it looks like your question wasn't picked up. Some questions here go unanswered, but if you wanted to try reposting, there's a section - "Social Security." Attorneys who work with SSDI matters might have a better chance of seeing it there. Good luck

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.