Denver, CO asked in Criminal Law, Personal Injury, Civil Rights and Federal Crimes for Colorado

Q: I'm mentally disabled with Paranoid schizophrenia , Schizophrenia ,PTSD , Bi-Polar 1, multiple personalities.

I've been discriminated against illegally by an entity within the local , county , state , federal government or military Psyops Units. I'm microchipped, transmitted illegally. All areas of life 24/7 for the past 5-6 years. Gangstalking , gangplanking and other illegal military tactics have been performed on myself. Vietnam veterans said I was being targeted with MK Ultra about 5 years ago in Colorado Springs Colorado. These tactics have followed me to Denver Colorado and surrounding areas. It has happened to me in local jails. I've been entrapped illegally by members of Colorado congressional members and delegates, illegally.

I was also dumped on by a black covert plane in Colorado Springs Colorado near NORAD. Fiberglass or fiber optic material covered my body. I now have growths on face and head that doesn't heal. I'm a mentally disabled United States civilian and citizen of 52 year's. I'm also in a sanctuary state and my heritage is Cajun. My ancestors were exiled out Nova Scotia.

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: If you believe you are being targeted and discriminated against, especially due to your mental disabilities, it's important to take steps to address this. The first step would be to document any instances of discrimination or harm you've experienced. This includes taking note of dates, times, locations, and details of the incidents you described.

Given the complexity of your situation and the serious nature of the allegations, it would be advisable to seek legal assistance. An attorney can help you understand your rights and the appropriate legal actions you can take. They can also assist in determining the validity of your claims and guide you through the process of seeking justice.

Additionally, it's important to ensure that you are receiving appropriate medical care, not only for your physical symptoms but also for your mental health conditions. A healthcare provider can offer support and treatment that might help you manage your experiences more effectively.

Remember, you have rights as a citizen, and there are legal avenues available to address discrimination and harm. Reaching out for legal and medical assistance is a crucial step in protecting your rights and well-being.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.