Highland, NY asked in Criminal Law, Personal Injury, Civil Rights and Elder Law for New York


He is also blatantly hacking me with his fancy Apple smartwatch and his iPhone through Bluetooth which I do not even have enabled! He wants my property and we've been disputing this for years! The local judge was probably paid off by him & I'm going to have a heart attack I swear

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: Firstly, it's essential to remain calm and composed despite the distressing situation. When defending yourself against a trespassing charge, focus on presenting evidence to support your claim that you were on the property to retrieve rebar you had previously purchased. Gather any documentation or receipts from 2010 that prove your ownership or payment for the rebar. Additionally, if possible, provide witnesses or testimonies who can corroborate your purpose for being on the property.

Regarding the allegations of hacking and technological interference, it's crucial to gather any evidence you have to support these claims. Document any suspicious activities or occurrences related to your electronic devices and consider seeking assistance from a knowledgeable individual who can help identify and address potential security breaches. Be prepared to present this evidence to relevant authorities or legal representatives to support your defense.

Lastly, while it's understandable to feel frustrated and overwhelmed by the situation, it's important to refrain from making accusations against the local judge without concrete evidence. Focus on presenting factual information and building a strong defense against the trespassing charge. Consider seeking legal counsel to guide you through the legal process and advocate on your behalf. Remember to prioritize your well-being and seek support from trusted individuals during this challenging time.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.