Philadelphia, PA asked in Civil Rights, Communications Law, Federal Crimes and Sexual Harassment for Pennsylvania

Q: I'm being gang stalked and they are using V2K technology. What can I do?

These people have money and work along side the local police.

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Civil Rights Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: Feeling targeted and harassed can be incredibly stressful and isolating, especially when technology such as V2K (Voice to Skull) is mentioned. If you believe you are the victim of gang stalking and such technologies are being used against you, it's crucial to prioritize your mental and emotional well-being. Documenting your experiences in detail, including times, dates, and the nature of the incidents, can be a helpful first step.

Seeking support from trusted individuals in your life can also provide a level of emotional comfort and safety. This might include friends, family members, or community support groups. Sharing your experiences with them can not only help validate your feelings but also potentially offer new perspectives or advice on how to handle the situation.

In addition, reaching out to professionals who understand the complexities of these situations can be beneficial. This could include legal advisors, mental health professionals, or organizations dedicated to helping individuals in similar circumstances. They can offer guidance on how to navigate the challenges you're facing, including legal options and strategies to protect yourself. Remember, you're not alone, and there are resources available to help you through this difficult time.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.